It's time to TASTE!!
• Let your fingers do the research and find an event on the calendars to suit your taste and time. Click/tap a region/month and prepare to tantalize your taste buds.
• Dine Out Vancouver headlines most events this month as restaurant menus, seminars, tastings and tours make this the warmest month of the year for culinary adventurers. Choose from many discoveries around the Lower Mainland as over 275 restaurants offer special menus at $18, $28 or $38. Wines of BC, craft beers and cocktails round out the experience. White Rock to the North Shore. Enjoy.
• Heading to Vancouver Island for a get-away?
February is your month to visit for Parksville Uncorked Feb. 19-22
With spring in the air, finish February off with the Vancouver International Wine
Festival. February 20 - March 1, 2015.
• Planners: Subscribe to PlanitBC to list an unlimited number of events per year and avoid conflicting events as you plan yours. Are you a liquor agent or event planner wishing to add your events to PlanitBC's calendars? Trade, consumer and media events are included on a 12 month basis to avoid conflicting event dates. Invitation only events are listed as such. Join the community!
• Our latest blog on the Veneto region of Italy!
FYI: BC Liquor Store Events: bcliquorstores.com/event
All of renowned wine writer John Schreiner's articles may now be found in our archives.
Memories of dessert competitions past:
2010 Quady 2011 Quady
Good drink, fine friends and delicious food from the farm or ocean
are what makes a great meal. Enjoy together!
Share PlanitBC with friends!