It's time to TASTE!!
• Let your fingers do the research and find an event on the calendars to suit your taste and time. Click/tap a region/month and prepare to tantalize your taste buds.
• Dine Out Vancouver continues with some restaurants...
• Heading to Vancouver Island for a get-away?
February is your month to visit for Parksville Uncorked Feb. 19-22
With spring in the air, finish February off with the Vancouver International Wine
Festival. February 20 - March 1, 2015.
• Planners: Subscribe to PlanitBC to list an unlimited number of events per year and avoid conflicting events as you plan yours. Are you a liquor agent or event planner wishing to add your events to PlanitBC's calendars? Trade, consumer and media events are included on a 12 month basis to avoid conflicting event dates. Invitation only events are listed as such. Join the community!
• Our latest blog on the Veneto region of Italy!
FYI: BC Liquor Store Events: bcliquorstores.com/event
All of renowned wine writer John Schreiner's articles may now be found in our archives.
Memories of dessert competitions past:
2010 Quady 2011 Quady
Good drink, fine friends and delicious food from the farm or ocean
are what makes a great meal. Enjoy together!
Share PlanitBC with friends!