Focus on Food & Wines this Spring!
A few highlights:
• World Malbec Day - April 17 at Marquis
, Everything Wine, Legacy and BCLDB
• New Zealand celebrates Sauvignon Blanc Day, Friday April 24 #SauvBlanc
• BC Distilled 2015 - April 18
• The Greasy Spoon Diner Supper Series at Save On Meats - April 21 - Earls Chef Collective
• California Wine Festival - April 27
• Art 'n Facts, Victoria, April 28 - Naramata Bench Spring Release
• Canadian Flavours Gala, April 30 - Celebrate Naramata Bench Annual Spring Release
• Dish 'n Dazzle - May 7
• Feast Tofino Boat-to-Table - May 8 - 24
- A month long series of dinners with local, Vancouver and Victoria chefs
• Tofino Food and Wine Festival - June 5 - 7; Grazing in the Gardens, June 6th
It's not too early to plan on Les Dames Summerdine - August 12th.
Watch Les Dames website and Facebook pages for updates and details.
• Planners: Subscribe to PlanitBC to list an unlimited number of events per year
and avoid conflicting events as you plan yours. Are you a liquor agent or event planner
wishing to add your events to PlanitBC's calendars? Trade, consumer and media events
are included on a 12 month basis to avoid conflicting event dates. Invitation only events
are listed as such. Join the community!
• Our latest blog on the Veneto region of Italy!
FYI: BC Liquor Store Events: bcliquorstores.com/event
All of renowned wine writer John Schreiner's articles may now be found in our archives.
Memories of dessert competitions past:
2010 Quady 2011 Quady
Good drink, fine friends and delicious food from the farm or ocean
are what makes a great meal. Enjoy together!
Share PlanitBC with friends!