Spring has sprung on the West Coast and with it comes lots of new events to explore.
Farmers' Markets are sprouting along with the gardens and farms. People are rested after the Vancouver Wine Festival and excited for new tastes and festivals to come.
A few highlights:
• Dining Out for Life - March 26
• BC Distilled 2015 - April 18
• Harrison Wine Festival - April 17 & 18
• California Wine Festival - April 27
• Dish 'n Dazzle - May 7
It's not too early to plan on Les Dames Summerdine - August 12th.
Watch Les Dames website and Facebook pages for updates and details.
• Planners: Subscribe to PlanitBC to list an unlimited number of events per year and avoid conflicting events as you plan yours. Are you a liquor agent or event planner wishing to add your events to PlanitBC's calendars? Trade, consumer and media events are included on a 12 month basis to avoid conflicting event dates. Invitation only events are listed as such. Join the community!
• Our latest blog on the Veneto region of Italy!
FYI: BC Liquor Store Events: bcliquorstores.com/event
All of renowned wine writer John Schreiner's articles may now be found in our archives.
Memories of dessert competitions past:
2010 Quady 2011 Quady
Good drink, fine friends and delicious food from the farm or ocean
are what makes a great meal. Enjoy together!
Share PlanitBC with friends!